CAMP VERDE -- Early Tuesday morning, a Camp Verde marshal's deputy arrested 20-year-old Teri Cohen on allegation of criminally damaging a Nissan sedan.
Officers said that Cohen threw a rock at the four-door sedan when it was parked on Clinton Lane in Camp Verde.
She is also said to have "keyed" the paint on the side of the vehicle by dragging a key or similar object across the finish. Damage was caused to the rear passenger portion of the vehicle and the trunk area. The back window was also chipped and cracked.
Witnesses told the deputy they saw the young woman leaving the area afterward in a maroon sedan.
Cohen was taken into custody and booked at the Yavapai County Jail for felony criminal damage.
Cottonwood man killed in SR 260 rollover
COTTONWOOD -- A Cottonwood man died in a one-vehicle rollover accident east of Camp Verde on SR 260 Wednesday night. The weather was rainy and the road was slick. Alfonso Aspeitia, 49, of Cottonwood was driving a truck when it left the roadway, tumbled down an embankment and then rolled over.
George McPherson, 42, a passenger in the Aspeitia truck, was not wearing a seatbelt. He was ejected and killed.
DPS cited the weather as a factor.
More like this story
- Cottonwood DUI suspect arrested in crash that killed his passenger; 5 others injured, 1 severely
- Multi-vehicle I-17 accident involving jack-knifed semi kills 2
- Teen arrested for DUI following crash in Verde Village
- K9 stop leads to nearly 100 pounds of pot
- Three patients air-lifted to hospitals following three-car head-on crash on SR 260