The Governing Board for the Beaver Creek School District in Rimrock will hold its monthly meeting open to the public on Monday, Aug. 8, at 6:30 p.m. in the school library.
One of the first items on the agenda will incorporate a tour of the new facility, which began construction earlier this year. New additions include a cafetorium, a music room, a Governing Board and Community room, and a shared library with the Yavapai County Library Network. The new buildings will add an additional 21,000 square feet to the existing campus and will aid in accommodating a total of 1,000 students. Construction plans call for the new buildings to be finished and ready for use by this upcoming October.
Also on the agenda are a discussion of lease agreements using unrestricted and soft capital, and such an agreement with Kansas State Bank. Personnel action includes the hiring of first-grade teacher Vicky Sandell, paraprofessional Adrienne Anaya and bus driver Janice Rudy.
Regular meetings of the Beaver Creek School District Governing Board are held on the second Monday of each month in the Beaver Creek School library. Beaver Creek School is located at 4810 E. Beaver Creek Road in Rimrock.
More like this story
- Evaluations, homebound instruction on Monday's Beaver Creek School District Board meeting agenda
- Fiscal Year 2016 Budget on Beaver Creek School District Agenda
- New library to host Beaver Creek School board meeting
- Beaver Creek School Board considers shared lobbyist services
- ‘Not true’ that Beaver Creek School does not enroll children almost 5 years old into kindergarten