On Nov. 5, Yavapai County Sheriff's Office detectives arrested 48-year-old Mark Bolding on charges of sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing harmful items to a minor. Detectives had been involved in a three-day search for Bolding until he was finally located in a Camp Verde hotel room.
The prior week, detectives conducted an investigation into alleged molestation incidents involving Bolding and a girl known to him. The girl's age was not given in the YCSO release.
The allegations included sexual contact with the victim during the summer of 2011 in the Camp Verde vicinity. Bolding was also accused of showing the girl pornographic videos on occasion.
Bolding was booked at the Camp Verde Detention Center and remains in custody on a $75,000 bond.
More like this story
- Arizona men jailed in Yavapai County underage sex sting
- Police arrest detention officer on charges of sex with minor
- Former Cottonwood resident arrested for child molestation, sexual assault
- Sedona chiropractor and his wife arrested for sex with minor
- Camp Verde man charged with sexually abusing girl, 13