The first ever Spring Heritage Festival took place in Camp Verde on March 29 and 30. The festival joined many well-known community events into one weekend extravaganza. The Pecan and Wine Festival, Verde River Runoff and the Native America Craft Show all shared top billing at Spring Heritage. Local wineries offered samples in a tent shared with pecan and gourmet food vendors, while the lawn was dedicated to activities for kids and a variety of vendors offering information and wares. The Pecan Pie Contest had 14 entries this year with top honors and the $50 1st prize awarded to Karen Romas.
More like this story
- Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival now in its 18th year
- Camp Verde to roll out welcome mat for Spring Heritage Pecan & Wine Festival
- Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival returns March 17-18
- Gallery: 2015 Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival
- Participating wineries set to go for 16th annual Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival