The Verde River Runoff was one of the many activities during the Spring Heritage Pecan & Wine Festival. The 10-mile canoe/kayak race/fun-run launched at 10 a.m. Saturday at White Bridge Park and ended at Beasley Flat.
More like this story
- Verde River Runoff Kicks Off Spring Festival
- Gallery: Verde River Runoff Race & Festival
- The Big Combo: Pecan & Wine Festival, Verde River Runoff and Verde Valley Archaeology Fair combined in one Spring Heritage Festival
- Pecan & Wine returns to Camp Verde, with lots more
- Verde River Runoff a part of the annual Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival