We would like to acknowledge and thank your newspaper for helping us to publicize our recent Pickles and Pies fund-raiser held at the Hance House during Fort Verde Days. In addition, we would like to extend our appreciation to the community for supporting our efforts by purchasing our homemade goods. We hope that you enjoyed them.
The Verde Valley Questers will use this money to further restoration projects at the 1917 Hance House, which is owned and preserved by the Camp Verde Historical Society. Our club recently applied for a grant for plank floor restoration at this historical Camp Verde treasure and, if successfully procured, will use some of the proceeds raised from the Pickles and Pies fund-raiser for matching grant dollars.
Verde Valley Questers
Nancy Futral and Debbie Schwallie
President and Vice President
More like this story
- Letter: 1917 Hance House in good hands with Verde Valley Questers
- Questers sell homemade goodies to continue Hance House restoration
- Verde Valley Questers raise money for Hance House upkeep
- Verde Valley Questers celebrate Hance House 100th anniversary
- Verde Valley Questers raise money to restore historic Hance House