CAMP VERDE - At the last General Plan work session, the Camp Verde Planning and Zoning Commission was not able to reach consensus on the Open Space and Recreation element.
Though the twice-monthly meeting began with four of the seven commissioners present, it ended with three, as Vice Chairman Dave Freeman left before the end of the meeting. Without a quorum, commission cannot make any decisions.
Thursday, not only does the commission hope to have enough members to participate in the meeting, the commission also hopes to reach consensus on three elements of the 10-year plan.
Not only will the commission look to finish work on the Open Space and Recreation element, but it will also work towards starting - and completing work on the Cost of Development and Housing elements.
Thursday's General Plan work session will be held in council chambers, located at 473 S. Main St., suite 106. A copy of the agenda can be found at the Town's website, http://www.cvaz.org.
More like this story
- Thursday, Camp Verde P&Z to continue work on General Plan
- Seeking consensus on Camp Verde General Plan
- Public invited to Camp Verde P&Z General Plan work session
- Camp Verde Planning and Zoning Commission to consider the town's history, prehistory, arts, culture
- General Plan: Camp Verde P&Z to discuss 260 Corridor