The VVPOA had 15 volunteers to help with the cleanup of its 2 mile section of Highway 260 on Saturday August 19.
These volunteers were Gene Carrigan, Mark Andersen, Nazih Hazime, Greg Buff, Chuck Maier, Coreen Houghton, David Nelson, Collene Maktenicks, Pete Bailey, Tyrone Bell, Matt Robertson, Beth Cady, Gene Garcia, Chris KInderman, and Al Osthoff.
Five of these volunteers were from the fire department. The following businesses provided coupons to the volunteers: Coldwell Bankers/Mabery, Randall’s, Taco Bell and Denny’s.
I wish to thank all of these people.
More like this story
- Letter: Great job by all in keeping State Highway 260 clean
- Letter: Many helping hands made highway cleanup a success
- Letter: Highway 260 has never looked better; thanks to all who took part in cleanup
- Letter: Verde Village volunteers stepped up to keep highway clean
- Letter: Thanks to all for successful highway cleanup