Sergeant Brian O’Connor, a 2012 graduate of Mingus Union High School, has served in the Air Force for more than five years.
He is a staff sergeant currently stationed in Pyeongtaek, South Korea. O’Connor is part of the welcoming and farewell team at Osan air base – the team greeted President Donald J. Trump during his visit on Nov. 7. “I love being a part of something bigger than myself,” O’Connor said. “It was an honor to meet the president and the first lady.”
More like this story
- Lineberry graduates from U.S. Air Force Academy, selected for STO
- MUHS grad brings home $10,000 purse
- <i>Friday Night Lights, Part 1</i><br>All three local schools at home as '04 season kicks off tonight
- Air Force Airman Michael A. Stolz
- THE FINAL NINE: County Superintendent interviews candidates to replace outgoing Mingus School Board member Robb Williams