Before Tuesday’s meeting, Camp Verde Unified School District Superintendent Dr. Dennis Goodwin, right, talks with Eric Lawton, one of the district’s five governing board members. Tuesday, the CVUSD board voted 5-to-0 to accept Dr. Goodwin’s letter of intent to not seek a contract renewal. Goodwin, whose contract expires on June 30, 2018, is in his third year as district superintendent. (Photo by Bill Helm)
More like this story
- Camp Verde Unified School District Superintendent to ‘not seek contract renewal’
- Camp Verde school board begins search for new superintendent
- Camp Verde school board gives Dr. Goodwin home assignment
- New superintendent at Camp Verde Unified School District?
- Revising superintendent contract on Camp Verde school board agenda