On Dec. 5, the Jones Ford and the Valley Academy for Career and Technology Education governing board recognized the November Jones Ford Verde Valley and V’ACTE CTE Students of the Month. From left, Sedona Red Rock High School’s Lauren Malmgren for digital communication/newspaper, Mingus Union’s Owen Jones for engineering, Nikki Zielinski of the Valley Academy Central Campus for fire science, and Camp Verde’s Aaron Soto for graphic design and audio recording. Also pictured, Valley Academy Superintendent Bob Weir. Each winning student received a certificate from V’ACTE, a free oil change from Jones Ford Verde Valley and a plaque with the monthly winner’s picture that will be on display in the school’s front office. Both Valley Academy and Jones Ford Verde Valley will also have a plaque with the schools’ students of the month.
More like this story
- V’ACTE, Jones Ford announce JTED students of the month
- V’ACTE, Jones Ford announce January 2018 JTED students of the month
- V’ACTE, Jones Ford announce October JTED students of the month
- VACTE, Jones Ford announce April JTED students of the month
- V’ACTE, Jones Ford to announce February CTE students of the month