Hannah DeVore, athlete at Mingus Union High School was selected to receive the Better Business Bureau’s Ethical Athlete Scholarship award. This scholarship honors athletes who lead by example and do the right thing no matter who is watching. The scholarship focuses on ethical behavior and a student’s influence on others - teammates, coaches, and fans.
More like this story
- Mingus Union athletes of the year: DeVore qualified for State in eight track events plus cross country
- Zielinski, Link win United States Marines Distinguished Athlete Award
- DeVore new athletic director at Mingus Union
- Mingus Union athletes of the year: After transferring from Sedona, Zielinski led three teams
- Senior Auli Hanks, junior Hannah DeVore set pace for Mingus girls track squad