I wish to thank all the highway 260 cleanup volunteers for their efforts this past Saturday, February 25.
Also the businesses that contributed coupons fro reduced or free items. The volunteers were: Gene Carrigan, Charles Mackey, Jay Thorkelson, Mark Andersen, Alex Gozdan, Rich Renninger, David Nelson, Stephen Barber, Ed Lea and Sharon Jackson. The businesses that contributed were: Coldwell Banker/Mabery, Denny’s, Randall’s and Taco Bell. Many thanks to all of you.
More like this story
- Letter: Helping hands make highway cleanup a big success
- Letter: Highway 260 has never looked better; thanks to all who took part in cleanup
- Letters: Keeping it clean on Arizona State Route 260
- Letter: Thanks to all for successful highway cleanup
- Letter: Helping hands make highway clean-up a success