The VVPOA would like to thank each of the highway 260 volunteers for helping cleanup our section of the highway on May 20. The highway sure looks a lot better thanks to these people: Gene Carrigan, Angie Velasquez, Frank Velasquez, Jay Thorkelson, David Nelson, college Makteniks, Charlie Mackey, Chuck Maier, Cary Houghton, Stephan Barber, Allen Osthoff, Chris Kinderman, Rich Menninger, and Mal Otterson. The VVPOA would also like to thank the following contributors for their gifts to the cleanup crew: Coldwell Banker/Mabery, Randall’s Restaurant, Denny’s Restaurant and Taco Bell. Many thanks to all.
More like this story
- Letter: Thanks to all for successful highway cleanup
- Letter: Helping hands make highway clean-up a success
- Letter: Many helping hands made highway cleanup a success
- Letter: Verde Village volunteers stepped up to keep highway clean
- Letter: Highway 260 has never looked better; thanks to all who took part in cleanup