“Lovey” Louise Warner was surprised by a 100th birthday party at the Mingus Union High School bookstore early Thursday morning where she has been a volunteer for 14 years.
More like this story
- Lovey Warner wins county 'Unsung Hero' award
- Forever Young<br><i>Former chorus girl volunteers at Mingus school bookstore </i>
- Burglary at Mingus Union bookstore prompts reward offer
- Dr. Suess' birthday devoted to reading<br><i>Read Across America draws community into schools</i>
- High school trucks stolen, police seek young suspects