I do hope the City of Cottonwood & builders of 89 & Vine expansion have taken in to consideration the traffic impact.
89A & Mingus Avenue: It is already quite crowded at that intersection and more traffic will just make it worse especially for people going to and from work. More residents will also impact highway 260 and 89A.
Also there’s the impact of water usage in this area. We are in a drought right now. Where is all this extra water coming from?
The City of Cottonwood should address and answer these questions that impact the residents of this area before all this building starts.
More like this story
- Cottonwood approves infrastructure agreement for 89A & Vine Project
- Cottonwood’s Problem Intersection: SR 89A, SR260 priority for infrastructure bill
- 89 & Vine: Cottonwood plans for luxury complex development take big step forward
- Letter: Mathews is right: city obviously not ‘terribly concerned’ about residents’ complaints
- Improvements, expansion of Cottonwood water, sewer systems will cost more than $60 million