At about 6:38 a.m. today, Camp Verde Marshal’s Office received a report of a semi-truck that had overturned in the roundabout at Horseshoe Bend Road.
When officers arrived on scene, they found the driver of the semi-truck was able to exit the vehicle on his own.
At this time, the westbound lanes of Hwy 260 at Horseshoe bend have been shut down due to the accident. Motorists are highly encouraged to use an alternate route if traveling west on Hwy 260.
Information provided by Camp Verde Marshal's Office.
More like this story
- Three AZ 260 roundabouts soon to open between Camp Verde and Cottonwood
- Update: Two hospitalized after head-on collision
- Three patients air-lifted to hospitals following three-car head-on crash on SR 260
- Nobody injured as SR 260 accident shut down westbound traffic for one hour
- Head-on collision kills one