Women’s March Sedona 2018 had an amazing turnout in spite of the day’s heavy rain. Attendees reported that they felt the day was affirming and empowering. March organizers appreciate the energy, good will, and perseverance of all who participated.
We are especially grateful to volunteers who helped with set up, break down, and street crossings. We thank the local businesses that let us gather and end at their locations.
Everyone who attended remarked on the wonderful support of the Sedona Police Department and its traffic volunteers. They helped make it positive and safe experience for all.
We are so lucky to have such a community minded police force.
Thanks again to all who were involved.
Women’s March Sedona 2018
More like this story
- 500 take to the streets for Women’s March in Sedona
- Letter: Thanks to all for their good deeds for Mitzvah Day
- Letter: ‘Healing Trauma Services Day' a success thanks to volunteers
- Letter: Another successful week for Missoula Children’s Theatre in Cottonwood
- Letters: Volunteers made the day for March For Our Lives