COTTONWOOD – During the early morning hours of Feb. 15, officers were called to Walmart for alcohol theft, according to Cottonwood police. When officers arrived, they recognized 31-year-old Clarkdale resident, Joseph Isaac, as the person who stole three 65-inch televisions and a cellphone the day before.
Isaac has identifiable face tattoos and was caught on video with two other individuals stealing three big screen televisions and a cellphone. The other two individuals have not been identified.
Isaac was booked into the Yavapai County Detention Center for both felony and misdemeanor shoplifting; felony for the televisions and cellphone and misdemeanor for the alcohol. The total value of the items taken is approximately $1,225.
More like this story
- Good Samaritan aids in arrest of fleeing suspect
- Booze and beef thief pleads guilty to attempted robbery
- Update: Camp Verde trailer theft part of gun-stealing crime spree; three arrested
- Local man arrested for alleged thefts at Cottonwood Cemetery
- Teen crime spree covers four counties, hits Camp Verde