If You Go ...
• What: Paint-N-Party, a paint along (and sip) for fun event
• When: Friday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 3 at 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 4 at 3 p.m.
Party is usually 2 -2.5 hours)
• Where: 3 Kings Kasbar & Epiphany, 102 E. Pima St. (Old Town Cottonwood at Pima and Main Street)
• How Much: $35/person includes your own painting plus one beverage (house wine, well cocktail, select beer, soda, or a non-alcoholic beverage) *Please note: tax and gratuity are not included.
• More Info: Phone: 928-639-4433
Local art instructors will take you step-by-step through the artwork chosen for your party. Depending on which party you select this weekend, you could be painting a serene sunset beach scene with tropical palm trees, an uppity owl, or a desert lizard just before it scoots away.
Each party lasts about 2.5 hours, but it might last a little longer depending how much drinking, talking, and fun we are having.
For your class, we provide you with a canvas, an easel, aprons, brushes, and paints—in fact, we have a large selection of paints so that you have the brightest colors - and you don’t have to mix colors.
To help you unwind, relax, and create your masterpiece, we play great music and offer you a drink of your choice: a wonderful wine, a craft cocktail from our highly talented mixologists, a select draft beer, or a non-alcoholic beverage. It’s all included in your cost.
Call 928-639-4433 for reservation for the super fun Paint-N-Party this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.