Four Eight Wineworks and The Clarkdale Foundation have just released the names of the "Sensational Sixteen" -- the wineries who will be pouring at this year's Verde Valley Wine Festival, Saturday, May 12 in downtown Clarkdale.
All of these winemakers source 100 percent of their grapes from Arizona. This is a chance to sample some of the best wines in the Grand Canyon State.
The application process for local food vendors, breweries and distillers is now open.
The Festival is also issuing a call for volunteers in the community to help run the event, as well as business and media sponsors.
Find out more at verdevalleywinefestival.com.
This year's wineries are:
Four Eight Wineworks
The Oddity Wine Collective
Dos Cabezas Wineworks
Sand Reckoner Vineyards
Burning Tree Cellars
SouthWest Wine Center
More like this story
- Verde Valley Wine Festival announces 2017 wineries
- 2nd annual Verde Valley Wine Festival announces full participant list, highlights
- Verde Valley wineries earn top awards
- ‘Oddity’ wine label derives from YC classmates’ friendships, talents
- Participating wineries set to go for 16th annual Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival