COTTONWOOD – On July 10, the Cottonwood-Oak Creek School Districts governing board voted 5-to-0 to approve its fiscal year 2018-2019 budget.
Based on the district’s new budget, last year’s teachers will receive a 12-percent pay increase this year, which is mostly a result of money Gov. Doug Ducey promised the state’s schools.
The district will also give support staff a 9-percent increase, and will give a 6-percent increase to administration that has not already signed a contract for 2018-2019.
More like this story
- Pay raises for Camp Verde, Beaver Creek teachers
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek proposing 12-percent teacher salary increase
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek schools offer 12-percent teacher salary increase
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek estimates 7-percent teacher raises
- ‘About 60’ VOC Big Park students now enrolled at Cornville’s Oak Creek School