RIMROCK – Monday, Beaver Creek School District’s governing board will discuss the district’s student wellness committee that reviews the annual student wellness regulation.
The board could also approve the board’s goals for 2018.
At 6 p.m. Monday, March 5 the Beaver Creek School District governing board will meet in its governing board room on campus, located at 4810 E. Beaver Creek Road in Rimrock. Call 928-567-4631 for more information.
This meeting is open to the public.
A copy of the Feb. 12 agenda will be available within 24 hours of the 5 p.m. work study session at http://www.bcs.k12.az.us/Governing_Board.
More like this story
- Fiscal Year 2016 Budget on Beaver Creek School District Agenda
- Proposed budget, day rates on BCSD board agenda
- ‘Not true’ that Beaver Creek School does not enroll children almost 5 years old into kindergarten
- Evaluations, homebound instruction on Monday's Beaver Creek School District Board meeting agenda
- Beaver Creek School Board meeting to include facility tour