In reference to the letter from Judy Roberts on Page 4, Friday, March 9.
What do you mean? Don’t call teenagers children. It appeals to emotionalism.
They are children. Any time parents lose children they grieve whether their children are young, teenagers or adults.
More like this story
- Letter: You don’t have to agree, but free speech is still vital and important
- Letter: Don’t call them children
- Letter: You are your own keeper; your brother is somewhere else
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek to appeal grades for all of its schools
- Letter: In the right hands, handgun offers the ultimate protection