Thank you Republicans for all you have done to our county this past year. Thanks to you we have an attorney general who just can’t remember things, a person running the Dept. of Education who doesn’t believe in education, a leader of the EPA who doesn’t care about our environment, some of the worst Supreme Court judges in history, a person taking care of our public lands who doesn’t want public lands.
You have taken health care away from 13 million Americans, raised taxes for 92 million middle-class families, gave America’s 5000 richest families an $83 million tax cut, including Trump, and added 1.9 trillion to the deficit.
Roll on election day, Nov 6.
More like this story
- Letter: Government leaders need to put the citizens first
- 2018 recap from Yavapai County District 3 Supervisor Randy Garrison
- Q&A with Democratic gubernatorial candidate, State Senator Steve Farley
- Ranchers, farmers cover assets for future generations
- Meet Arizona House District 6 candidate Brenda Barton