The handling of the rezoning of Sugarloaf Mt. in Cornville by the Board of Supervisors is a disgrace.
May the spirits on the ancient burial ground rise up in anger as you allowed the Archaeological Consevatory to trample over the graves of our ancient forefathers.
Proving you are incapable of governing and greed for the almighty dollar. You know who you are and what you allowed to have happen.
More like this story
- County should not allow state to impede progress
- Editorial: Final showdown Monday on Camp Soaring Eagle rezoning request
- BC Golf Course gets rezoning<br><i>Davis says project not good for county
- Editorial: We all need to be vigilant to stop looting of ancient Indian sites
- County supervisors to discuss Angel Valley and Tao