Town of Camp Verde Wastewater Opposition”
• July 2018, 12% increase, brought in additional $10,000 a month.
• January 2019, 15% increase, brought in additional $12,300 a month.
• That’s a 27% increase in 6 months or $268,000 thousand dollars a year.
You also pay a SANITARY tax on your Property Tax.
Camp Verde council is proposing another 6% raise in the Wastewater fees in January of 2020.
Please come support wastewater users at the budget meeting April 9-10, 5:30 p.m., at Council Chamber 473 S. Main St. Suite 106
In order to get our wastewater rates lowered. you can help by spreading the word and handing out flyers. Please show up at the meeting. Numbers county. Be prepared to speak.
More like this story
- Letter: Wastewater fees in Camp Verde are unreasonable
- Setting the record straight: Camp Verde wastewater fees not used for town operations
- Flushing Rates: Increase in sewer prices small for some, large for others as Camp Verde eliminates residential rate cap
- Camp Verde council sets public hearing on wastewater fee increase
- Letter: Camp Verde sewer rates still rishing