Kudos to the clean-up crew who tackled the big job of cleaning Windmill Park in Cornville after the flood.
They did a great job in a short amount of time.
Thank you to all.
More like this story
- Letter: ‘Cornville Cornfest’ has nice ring to it
- Letter: Excellent, prompt work by Ron Long and Camp Verde road crew
- Commentary: Host of issues provide long-term benefits to Cornville, Verde Valley
- New horseshoe pits at Windmill Park in Cornville
- Letter: Wise decision by Cottonwood; dubious judgment at Mingus Union