New businesses have opened in Cottonwood recently, and more will be opening their doors in the near future.
When doctors told Lisa Diacik that her son was dying, the Rimrock resident realized that what she had known about medicine was not working.
CAMP VERDE – A fourth-generation Camp Verde resident is already making long-ranging plans for the combination outfitters/spa she opened barely two weeks ago.
B Massage Therapy recently moved to its new location at Midtown Plaza, located 468 S. Main St., Suite A, in Cottonwood.
COTTONWOOD – Local officials joined development partners and industry professionals to officially break ground on The Vineyards at Cottonwood – a multi-phase, residential development in Cottonwood.
Sedona-Verde Valley Realtor Jacqueline Weems has been awarded the Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
“Ecstatic,” is how Executive Director Sean Laney said he felt about receiving the 5-star rating by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS).
Kestrel Aviation Services provides new flight adventure options
COTTONWOOD – Kestrel Aviation Services is announcing the May 20 opening of a new full-service aviation center focused on Light Sport Aircraft at the Cottonwood Municipal Airport.
‘Ready for a change’ -- Owners of Laid Back Jewelers say it’s time to sell longtime Camp Verde business
CAMP VERDE – It’s been about 30 years now since Jim and Sandie Lawson opened Laid Back Jewelers in Camp Verde.
3 Kings Kasbar, which is part of the Epiphany on Pimacomplex located at 102 E. Pima St. in Old Town Cottonwood, will have a grand opening Friday, March 31, 5 p.m.
The much anticipated Black Bear Diner, located at 1041 S. SR 260, will open its doors Monday
New Rimrock retail store has something for just about anyone
Thanks to Jim Willis, Rimrock now has a new retail shop, a trading post no less.
Hawk family sells coffee shop it opened six years ago, Darryl Olinick ‘excited’ to take over Camp Verde business
For the past six years, Hawk’s routine has revolved around his Main Street business, Thanks a Latte. Come Tuesday, the Camp Verde resident will “have to develop a new routine.”
New shop in McGuireville has doubled in size since first month
hannon Webb says she’s always loved the look of the gypsy. Add to that her love of travel and new adventures – and her soon-to-be daughter-in-law – and Gypsy Lane is McGuireville’s newest boutique and salon.
Classic, elegant dining on Main Street
CAMP VERDE – A funny thing happened on the way to John Teah becoming a computer programmer in San Diego.
The Verde Independent and Camp Verde Bugle newspapers are looking for photographs of Verde Valley veterans for inclusion in our Veteran’s Day special section, which will publish Friday Nov. 11, 2016.
- 4 killed, 1 injured in I-17 crash
- 5 haunted dwellings of the Verde Valley
- Vince’s Auto Body expects to open new SR 260 location in mid-September
- Camp Verde football foe drops varsity team for 2017, Cowboys get bye
- Counterfeit money circulating in Verde Valley
- Peggy Dickey talks 5th Day programs at Camp Verde Unified
- YCSO K9 deputy locates 40 pounds of pot inside motorhome
- Continuance granted in Christian Swank child molestation case
- Camp Verde, Town Manager consider contractual commitment
- Arson suspect arrested in Rimrock
- Two Camp Verde residents found dead at home
- Driver dies after SR 260 collision
- 4 killed, 1 injured in I-17 crash
- Man identified in deadly SR 260 crash
- Accident shuts down SR 260 near Cherry Creek Road
- Camp Verde shows potential for commercial, retail expansion
- Obituary: David Williams
- CCFMA receives 38 calls within 48 hours
- Two taken to hospital after SR 260 crash
- Deployed 4 times to Iraq, Lt. Col. Troy Bucher remembers childhood in Camp Verde, Rimrock