The Old Town Frame Co. has moved out of its storefront in Old Town Cottonwood to a much roomier space at 107 S. Candy Lane.
COTTONWOOD -- Lois Malafa has opened Lois’ Blueprints LLC in Cottonwood and she says likes her location.
Ever drive by that cactus store on the road going to Jerome and feel a need to stop in?
Joshua Szyman, who works with Taylor & Huntley Financial Group clients from all over Northern Arizona, graduated Summa Cum Laude at Northern Arizona University with his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Home for New Beginnings is now officially a nonprofit organization.
COTTONWOOD – Red Rock Pediatrics has announced a new partnership with Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
“There is no better place on the planet for Bueno Marketplace & Printshop!” exclaimed Nate Oskar when asked why he chose to open the store in Cottonwood.
One Love Pet Spa welcomes dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Long-time Verde Valley resident Lin Mickelsen, who recently joined the financial planning professionals at Taylor & Huntley Financial Group, just returned from a national conference in San Diego, upgrading her continuing education in financial planning.
CAMP VERDE – Linda Jo Safford says her resume looks more like an adventure novel.
People line up for the party at the Maverik store on SR 89A and Mingus Avenue in Cottonwood on Thursday to check out the new building.
Cottonwood’s C&B Construction recently received its fourth Indoor airPLUS Leadership Award - the only company nationwide to receive the award four years running.
COTTONWOOD – Since Sept. 15, Morning Glory by Beaumier’s has offered high-end kitchen and bath remodeling to the Verde Valley.
Dr. Fukuda offers array of wellness modalities
Dr. Barbara J. Fukuda is opening her wellness center in Cottonwood Nov. 7.
One Love Pet Spa, LLC, offers grooming for dogs of all sizes and breeds.
It was a big-time reopening at the Cottonwood McDonalds Restaurant on State Route 260 on Saturday with Ronald McDonald, giveaways, face painting, bounce houses, a rock climbing wall and bungee trampolines.
Two regional businesses are the latest beneficiaries of the VVREO Revolving Loan Fund. Galina Fine Jewelers of Cottonwood, a 10-year old retail operation, will use a loan to increase inventory, make store improvements and upgrade its marketing.
A barber, a therapist, a friend
Tadeo’s Barber Shop is new to Camp Verde, having just opened on Oct. 2 in the Wingfield Plaza a few doors down from Sutler’s Steak House.
Dr. Guth says goodbye to practice he started in 1981
“This is the letter you all have known I would someday write. Here it is, I am retiring from dentistry,” said the goodbye letter from William F. Guth, D.D.S.
Lazuli LLC features unique, exotic gifts
COTTONWOOD – Lazuli LLC, owned by Marianne B. Miles, is open for business. Shoppers can look forward to unique handmade jewelry, art, and accessories at the Old Town Cottonwood store.
COTTONWOOD – Troops transitioning out of the military may not have to worry that they won’t find a home or a job when they come home.
CAMP VERDE – Since Aug. 7, The Yard, Home and Garden Imports on Howard’s Road off SR 260 has been open daily from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. as a place for folks to pick up home and garden décor.
Farm Bureau Financial Services located in Wingfield Plaza
The average person doesn’t know all that much about automotive, home or life insurance.
Pet Poop & Scoop Guru, a mobile pet services company, is open for business.
New businesses have opened in Cottonwood recently, and more will be opening their doors in the near future.
- Brian Armstrong finalist to become next Camp Verde Marshal
- Cooling down in Camp Verde could cost more in coming year
- Commentary: Verde Valley baseball coaches shockingly lose coach of the year awards
- Cottonwood man arrested for assaulting, stabbing landlords
- Cottonwood man arrested for heroin possession, intent to sell
- Obituary: Veralee Bullard
- Local man arrested for alleged thefts at Cottonwood Cemetery
- Fully fledged at Camp Verde library
- Oak Creek Canyon fire destroys log cabin
- Camp Verde Class of 1998 to contribute $1,000 to this year’s senior scholarship assembly
- Commercial fire in Camp Verde; evacuations ordered in Tinder Fire
- Local wrestling coach sought for alleged sex crime
- Camp Verde schools to walk out Thursday, return to class on Monday
- Possible ‘changes to format’ of Fort Verde Days
- Crews respond to collision on 1-17
- 4 homes reportedly on fire in blaze near Prescott Valley
- Danny Howe changes Camp Verde Unified School District’s leadership
- School closures to continue as educators demand more funding
- Sheriff’s office seeking to identify human remains found near Verde River
- Second suspect arrested in Cornville counterfeit money operation