Mingus Union girls soccer beat Youngker on Monday night at home to complete the first semester with a perfect record.
Camp Verde High boys basketball continued their hot start at Round Valley and were in the top 10 of the first AIA rankings.
Mingus Union boys basketball held off Bradshaw Mountain’s late rally to rebound after a tough couple of games last week.
FLAGSTAFF – The Northern Arizona football team added a total of five student-athletes during the National Letter of Intent early signing period on Wednesday.
With Eastern Arizona College dropping football a few days ago, the last remnants of Arizona junior college football have been swept away.
PHOENIX – Through renovation and coaching changes, the ground floor of the Ed and Nadine Carson Student-Athlete Center at Arizona State has withstood the test of time.
After a disappointing tournament in Sedona, Mingus Union girls basketball bounced back with a win in their region opener.
Camp Verde High wrestling is young this season but is off to a solid start.
Camp Verde High started the inaugural season of AIA girls wrestling with two girls, one who is a contender.
Mingus Union boys basketball lost to Prescott on Tuesday night at home to drop their second in a row.
Camp Verde High girls basketball won their second straight game by 15 points or more on Friday night, dispatching Wickenburg.
Camp Verde High boys basketball’s shooting woes continued as they lost their first game of the season, on Friday night. The Cowboys (4-1) fell 52-40 to Wickenburg at home.
CHINLE – Even with modern technology, it’s nearly impossible to find the homemade boxing gym identified by a tattered wooden sign that reads, “Damon-Bahe Boxing Gym.”
Mingus Union girls soccer opened its season with a “fun” victory.
A familiar face has returned to try and lead Mingus Union boys soccer back to the playoffs.
Camp Verde High boys basketball rallied to beat Chino Valley at home and maintain their perfect start.
PRESCOTT VALLEY – In a tribute to the community and to celebrate what the area embodies, the Northern Arizona Suns will change their name, logo and jersey to a rodeo and western theme for one night.
Playing shorthanded, Mingus Union boys basketball has started the season 2-5.
Seven Camp Verde High girls soccer players received Central Region recognition.
Three Mingus Union volleyball players received Grand Canyon Region recognition.
PHOENIX — The vibrations of a drum and the cheers of students resound through a packed gymnasium.
The architect of Coconino football’s renaissance will not be back.
After winning its second consecutive region championship, Mingus Union football racked up the Grand Canyon honors.
Mingus Union boys wrestling went 3-0 in their home opener on Wednesday.
Camp Verde High boys soccer was well represented on the All-Central and All-Conference teams.
- Get ready for Super blood wolf moon
- Davis, Hisrich voted off Camp Verde Planning and Zoning
- Camp Verde prepares eighth Martin Luther King Jr. march
- Cottonwood man gets 12 years for child exploitation
- Letter: Questionable decisions by Camp Verde Town Council
- WATCH: Hundreds turn out for the 2019 Sedona Women's March
- Man sentenced to 17 years in death of infant son
- Flagstaff Family Care expands medical services to Sedona
- County P&Z rejects Rojo Grande after 8-hour meeting
- Mural ‘grows’ on Main Street
- Guzman arrested for aggravated assault; accused of stabbing woman
- Camp Verde Marshal investigating Out of Africa wallet theft
- Partial government shutdown: What parks are still open in Arizona?
- BECOMING A REALITY: Camp Verde Parks and Rec celebrates sports complex, return of summer day camp in 2018
- Camp Verde ‘encourages development’ in coming year
- Citizen helps in arrest of three felons
- Construction industry ‘begging’ for workers
- Clarkdale police report vehicle rolls into Verde River
- Former Camp Verdean takes on ‘Titan’ challenge
- Mary Newton recognized as emergency number professional