Mingus Union swimming and diving shined in their first qualifying meet of the season.
Camp Verde High volleyball rebounded after a “rough” tournament in Ash Fork.
There is an old saying among high school cross country coaches that you are only as good as your No. 5 runner.
Panthers snap five game losing streak to the Marauders
FLAGSTAFF — Mingus Union football came up just short in their season opener, a battle of first year head coaches.
CAMP VERDE -- Camp Verde High football bounced back in a big way on Friday night.
Prescott – Yavapai College men’s soccer head coach is taking family medical leave, effective immediately. Men’s soccer assistant coach Hugh Bell will act as head coach while Pantalione is on leave.
PRESCOTT VALLEY – The Northern Arizona Suns announced Friday their upcoming promotional schedule, part of the team’s commitment to providing the best fan environment in the NBA G League.
Although they’re debutants at the varsity level, Mingus Union ladies golf is off to a strong start.
Camp Verde High boys soccer has a young side but is off to a perfect start.
Mingus boys cross country 7th in Ray Wherley Invitational; Peterson sisters sweep top two spots in frosh-soph race
The Mingus Union High School boys and girls cross country teams had their best performance to date Saturday in the Ray Wherley Invitational at Prescott’s Embry Riddle University.
Mingus Union swimming and diving dominated Lee Williams and Kingman on Tuesday at home.
Mingus kept its second place spot in the Grand Canyon Media Football Poll.
Camp Verde (1-2, 0-0) hosts Valley Lutheran (1-2, 0-0), 7 p.m. on Friday
Mingus Union loses stars to injury, ejection in first road game
CHANDLER — In a battle of unbeatens, Mingus Union had to line up four players at quarterback but was still narrowly outscored.
Cougars a tough team going into the game, Walsworth said
CHINO VALLEY — The Camp Verde High Cowboys were unable to take the Bronze Boot for the third year in a row, losing their Friday night game against rival Chino Valley Cougars 42-0.
NFL kicks off
New head coach David Castillo takes over program
Camp Verde High cross country began a new era last week with new runners and a new head coach.
Bradshaw Mountain’s overall lead in the Grand Canyon Media Football Poll over Mingus Union widened but the Marauders have pulled to within three first place votes.
Despite being mostly inexperienced heading into the season, Mingus Union gentleman’s golf is off to fast start.
GLENDALE – Like a good neighbor, State Farm will be there – for the next 18 years.
Camp Verde (1-1, 0-0) at Chino Valley (1-1, 0-0), 7 p.m. on Friday
Youth was well-served for the Mingus Union cross country team Saturday as the Marauders went head-to-head with some of the finest runners in Arizona at the Peaks Invitational.
Camp Verde High School football cruised to victory in their home opener to notch the first win of the Rick Walsworth’s era.
Mingus Union football’s perfect start to the season continued on Friday night.
After last year’s pair of top 10 finishes at the state meet, a bigger Mingus Union swimming and diving looks to do even better.
- Judge calls Yavapai-Apache Nation home
- Election: Baker, German questioned on Cornfest, taxes, rodeo during Camp Verde mayoral forum
- Taggers vandalize historic site (with video)
- WAS JUSTICE SERVED? Sabrina Champ says judge let Seth Collins off easy in SR 260 accident
- Local agencies address trafficking rumors
- Heads up! Ban on using handheld cellphones while driving begins Nov. 2
- What people are saying about Verde Connect project
- Shayna Hawkins named 2018 Colonel’s Daughter
- Head-on collision in Cornville sends 1 to hospital
- Seatbelts save lives in two-vehicle accident
- Your cell phone is not worth another person’s life
- Commentary: Local taxpayers should not be stuck with bill for Camp Verde rodeo arena
- Judge calls Yavapai-Apache Nation home
- Yavapai-Apache Nation to celebrate Native American week
- Plane crashes into Cottonwood residence
- Martin names 2 finalists to become next CV marshal
- Obituary: Pearl Bingaman 1927-2018
- Camp Verde man wrestles with black bear near Patagonia
- Getting to know new Camp Verde Marshal Corey Rowley
- Corey Rowley agrees to become next Camp Verde town marshal