CAMP VERDE - Many have been wondering about the giant white tent-like structure on Finnie Flat Road.
It is a storage facility for Arizona Department of Transportation.
Camp Verde Economic Development Director Steve Ayers said that ADOT is using the building to store equipment and different materials used to put onto to roads in different circumstances.
This could include salt used on the roads when it snows.
ADOT was unavailable for comment.
-Follow Aryssa Carvalho on Twitter @aryssamashon and on Facebook.com/cvbugle
More like this story
- ADOT builds storage structure on Finnie Flat Road
- Circle K to build superstore in Camp Verde
- Camp Verde Town Council approves moving money from 2016-2017 budget for roundabout
- Camp Verde Town Council could extend development agreement with Scott Simonton
- Camp Verde collecting items for time capsule to be opened in 50 years