CAMP VERDE – On Dec. 5, Camp Verde Town Council agreed that Champions Way should be the name of the entrance road to both the town’s wastewater treatment plant and the new Camp Verde Sports Complex.
In March, the Camp Verde Town Council directed Town employees to solicit possible names for the access road that branches off from McCracken Lane near SR 260.
Names provided by students from Camp Verde Elementary School also included Verde Sports Way, Jump Street Road, Sport Verde Road, Cowboy Way, Champion Way and Yo’Momma Road.
More like this story
- Camp Verde council could name sports complex road
- Camp Verde council considers $488K investment in rodeo arena
- Camp Verde council could approve rate increase to Waste Water Treatment
- Camp Verde OK’S $7 million cap for first phase of sports complex
- Camp Verde council approves WIFA loans to improve wastewater treatment plant