A new tattoo and piercing shop opened in Cottonwood last month and owners Joey Bovee and Cheyanne Crum are hoping to serve the entire Verde Valley “and then some.” The shop currently employs artist Chip Taylor and piercer Alex James.
Nancy Griggsby, the owner of Central Barber Shop located in the Food City Plaza, is celebrating the business’ 40th anniversary in Cottonwood this month.
A new restaurant has opened on Western Drive in Verde Village, just a few hundred feet off State Route 260. The Bombaz Grill has opened with a menu serving “Southwest Style Fixins.”
Feral Goat Firearms has opened on Main Street in Cottonwood and offers gunsmithing, firearm sales, ammo, training, tactical equipment, lethal and non-lethal protection equipment.
Patti Lane, the owner of Gaia’s Place in Cottonwood, wants her new holistic center to be a place for people to gather in Cottonwood.
For the past 15 years, Denise Lee’s go-to employment has been the coffee business.
SEDONA -- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has presented Tom and Erika Garrow, affiliate agents with the Sedona office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, with the International President’s Elite Award.
“From the warm sands of Nantucket to the Red Rocks of Sedona,” Kim Bettincourt explains that she is bringing 11 years of experience in Wellness, Massage Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Reiki and ACE Therapeutic Cupping to her new “Vital Essence” retreat in Old Town Cottonwood.
New to running their own business, David and Desirea Nichols have opened Nichols Mechanical thanks to the help from the City of Cottonwood’s Small Business Development Counseling Services.
The Old Town Frame Co. has moved out of its storefront in Old Town Cottonwood to a much roomier space at 107 S. Candy Lane.
COTTONWOOD -- Lois Malafa has opened Lois’ Blueprints LLC in Cottonwood and she says likes her location.
Ever drive by that cactus store on the road going to Jerome and feel a need to stop in?
Joshua Szyman, who works with Taylor & Huntley Financial Group clients from all over Northern Arizona, graduated Summa Cum Laude at Northern Arizona University with his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Home for New Beginnings is now officially a nonprofit organization.
COTTONWOOD – Red Rock Pediatrics has announced a new partnership with Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
“There is no better place on the planet for Bueno Marketplace & Printshop!” exclaimed Nate Oskar when asked why he chose to open the store in Cottonwood.
One Love Pet Spa welcomes dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Long-time Verde Valley resident Lin Mickelsen, who recently joined the financial planning professionals at Taylor & Huntley Financial Group, just returned from a national conference in San Diego, upgrading her continuing education in financial planning.
CAMP VERDE – Linda Jo Safford says her resume looks more like an adventure novel.
People line up for the party at the Maverik store on SR 89A and Mingus Avenue in Cottonwood on Thursday to check out the new building.
Cottonwood’s C&B Construction recently received its fourth Indoor airPLUS Leadership Award - the only company nationwide to receive the award four years running.
COTTONWOOD – Since Sept. 15, Morning Glory by Beaumier’s has offered high-end kitchen and bath remodeling to the Verde Valley.
Dr. Fukuda offers array of wellness modalities
Dr. Barbara J. Fukuda is opening her wellness center in Cottonwood Nov. 7.
One Love Pet Spa, LLC, offers grooming for dogs of all sizes and breeds.
It was a big-time reopening at the Cottonwood McDonalds Restaurant on State Route 260 on Saturday with Ronald McDonald, giveaways, face painting, bounce houses, a rock climbing wall and bungee trampolines.
- Judge calls Yavapai-Apache Nation home
- Election: Baker, German questioned on Cornfest, taxes, rodeo during Camp Verde mayoral forum
- Taggers vandalize historic site (with video)
- WAS JUSTICE SERVED? Sabrina Champ says judge let Seth Collins off easy in SR 260 accident
- Local agencies address trafficking rumors
- Heads up! Ban on using handheld cellphones while driving begins Nov. 2
- What people are saying about Verde Connect project
- Shayna Hawkins named 2018 Colonel’s Daughter
- Head-on collision in Cornville sends 1 to hospital
- Seatbelts save lives in two-vehicle accident
- Your cell phone is not worth another person’s life
- Commentary: Local taxpayers should not be stuck with bill for Camp Verde rodeo arena
- Judge calls Yavapai-Apache Nation home
- Yavapai-Apache Nation to celebrate Native American week
- Plane crashes into Cottonwood residence
- Martin names 2 finalists to become next CV marshal
- Obituary: Pearl Bingaman 1927-2018
- Camp Verde man wrestles with black bear near Patagonia
- Getting to know new Camp Verde Marshal Corey Rowley
- Corey Rowley agrees to become next Camp Verde town marshal